Re: Roozbeh's post..

On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 19:38 -0400, James Bowes wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 15:07 -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 04:19:32PM -0600, Richard Hoelscher wrote:
> > > It's a concern, but I think it is nothing insurmountable. The
> > > gnome-love project helps, but there's small problems with awareness of
> > > it and similar efforts like the translation project. (Paths like
> > > g.o->d.g.o->'Getting Involved' doesn't do what you may think, and yes,
> > > I realize I'm volunteering to fix it by mentioning it.)
> >
> > Perhaps, I should try to facilitate an article series in GNOME
> > Journal that highlights how to get involved with GNOME and providing
> > background on how GNOME is put together technically.  This might
> > get more volunteers to help since talking about technical details
> > tend to get people involved.
> >

> 'How to contribute to the GNOME project' is the title of the workshop
> that elijah, fer, pbor, mariano and I are giving at GUADEC (though not
> all of us will actually be in attendance). There's an accompanying paper
> that we're putting the finishing touches on now. We could use this as a
> basis for some articles on GNOME Journal; I'd be willing to help write
> them.

If this 'How to contribute to the GNOME project' includes other areas as
the strictly technical I would like to attend your workshop and tell
about my own experiences working for the GNOME community since 2001 from
a females perspective :))

Is it possible to for me to read your draft paper?

GNOME greetings

Anne

--
Anne Østergaard <anne oestergaard nu>