Re: Business cards

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 16:53 -0400, James Bowes wrote:
> I did a quick mock-up for a GNOME Foundation "Secret Decoder" card [1].
> The person's name on this design is more predominant that before,
> because, as Murray pointed out on IRC, it may otherwise look at bit too
> official.
> Is there an existing SVG of the new GNOME logo, as seen on the website
> masthead?
> -James
> [1]

Thanks. This would be good as a membership card, but I'm still thinking
a) a member-of logo that people could put on their regular card, without
it being the whole point of the card.
b) an example of that.
I guess I don't have an opinion about the membership card thing.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com