Re: Business cards

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 21:36 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 07:14 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="Murray Cumming">
> >
> > > [1] Maybe someone can think of a better non-commercial name, instead of
> > > "business card". The German word translates approximately as "visitor
> > > card".
> >
> > How about personalised Foundation Membership cards, only instead of having
> > just one, members would have a digital copy that they could print out many
> > copies to hand out. :-)
>
> Maybe. The term "Membership card" just sounds really lame to me though,
> like a secret handshake or password.

I did a quick mock-up for a GNOME Foundation "Secret Decoder" card [1].
The person's name on this design is more predominant that before,
because, as Murray pointed out on IRC, it may otherwise look at bit too
official.

Is there an existing SVG of the new GNOME logo, as seen on the website
masthead?

-James

[1] http://flame.cs.dal.ca/~bowes/business_cards/calling_card.svg