Re: Inviting you to participate in FOSSTEC 2005

On Mar 21, 2005, at 11:07 PM, Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="David Neary">

I got this invitation to an academic type FOSS conference in Florida in
September. Anyone interested in going to fly the GNOME flag?

Everyone is getting them. It appears to be spam, and not listing real human
beings on the site, etc. I've verified this with other people who have
received the mail.

Weird - looks both real & interesting - great spam.

Dave.