Re: Fwd: Inviting you to participate in FOSSTEC 2005

<quote who="David Neary">

> I got this invitation to an academic type FOSS conference in Florida in
> September. Anyone interested in going to fly the GNOME flag?

Everyone is getting them. It appears to be spam, and not listing real human
beings on the site, etc. I've verified this with other people who have
received the mail.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

    "Man, is there some worldwide consipiracy to supply me with doctored
             dictionaries or something?" - Adrian van den Dries