Re: Release echo

Στις 15/Μάρ/2005, ημέρα Τρίτη και ώρα 12:56, ο/η Murray Cumming έγραψε:
> On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 14:42 +0100, Claus Schwarm wrote:
> > Hey, what about other countries ?

Current info for Cyprus/Greece:
1. CYUsers.com (Cyprus computer users Website)
http://www.cyusers.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1790&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
Currently listed as first newsitem on the home page.
2. Insomnia.gr
http://www.insomnia.gr/comments.php?catid=7&id=719
Currently listed as first newsitem on the home page.
3. InfoGR.org, Technology section
http://www.infogr.org/article.php?id=215&cat=OPENSOURCE

I expect some more publicity from other sources soon.

Simos