Re: [gnome-uk] Re: LugRadio Live this Saturday - Gnome representation?

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 21:08 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> Matthew Revell wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I know this is very late notice but I think we tried to contact a few
> > people involved with Gnome and didn't get a response.
> >
> > Anyway, we're organising LugRadio Live this Saturday, in Wolverhampton
> > UK. Gnome doesn't have a stand or any official representation. We
> > might be able to squeeze in a Gnome stand if anyone can run it. We'd
> > love to have Gnome there, Gnome-fans that we are :) Mail me if anyone
> > can do it. It's free, of course.
> >
> > Details - www.lugradio.org/live

I'll be there manning the Red Hat booth, and annoying Jono. I'll
probably try to present some GNOME stuff, but I have no idea what we'll
be preparing though. Maybe wobbly windows, or something.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>