Publishing press releases in other languages than english

Hi,

According to [1], we currently publish press releases through Novell.
However, this is only for english/international press releases.

I'm wondering if we have a way to publish press releases in other
languages (e.g., french ;-)) so they can reach at least the "local"
newspapers (french/french-speaking newspapers). This would be useful for
translated GNOME press releases, but also for local groups press
releases...

[1] http://live.gnome.org/PressReleases

Vincent

--