Re: support for local gnome groups.

El jue, 09-06-2005 a las 03:24 +1000, Jeff Waugh escribió:
> <quote who="Fernando San Martín Woerner">
>
> > Also should be good if we can track or keep a record of those events, to
> > follow the activities of these local groups.
>
> See the events list at the bottom of live.gnome.org -> hopefully we'll have
> some nice calendar editing stuff soon, given all the projects working on it.
> :-)

Yes, i know that list in the wiki, but i mean that we need to track our
events there, i'm looking the list and i see that there are not listed
last events in Chile, so i'll update it now,my post wast intended to say
that people from local groups should be doing the same, keeping that
list updated.

:-D

--
Fernando San Martín Woerner