Website work

Hi,

One of the things that came out of GUADEC was that the website needs some work. Over at the marketing team, a couple of people are working on a checklist of things to do so that we can carve this up into microtasks, making the job a little less daunting.

It would be great to get people from this list involved over there.

I am under the impression that the webhackers group is more or less in maintenance mode (adding press releases, ensuring that there are no dead links, etc) - is that unfair? It seems like at the moment the momentum to generate new content (and a few graphical designers interested in the look) are over at the marketing list.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary