Re: Getting involved through the website

Hi,

there's a page in the wiki already called website updates. Just insert
your text before the web structure discussion; it is already a little
bit outdated.

Or you may like to start a fresh page under /CurrentProjects, called
/WebImprovements or so. According to what you wrote, it seems to makes
even more sense.

Cheers,
Claus