Re: Wiki best practices

I tend to use these deeper pages to tack less-interesting stuff on to
more interesting stuff, to avoid cluttering the interesting stuff.

I tend to feel that the advantage of the wiki is that it's editable, and
I'm not so worried about the links being easy to write. I hate wikiwords
and I use human-readable link names wherever possible.

I'll try to limit it, but I don't think it's a big problem so far.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com