Re: List of GNOME articles

Hi!

Would you mind extending the description of the wiki page a little bit?

For example, should we also link non-english articles, or articles where
GNOME is mentioned as a part of a distribution (a few days ago,
spiegel-online had an article about Ubuntu and mentioned GNOME, for
example).

Should listed articles be downloadable? Or is it suffficient to let
others know about its existance?

Cheers,
Claus