Celebrate European rejection of software patents on wgo?

Hey gang,

We've blacked out wgo a few times to support the rejection of software
patents in Europe. Now there's been a major win on this front, I think we
should put up a celebratory/congratulatory message on the site. Would anyone
like to suggest an idea for, or implement a sexy front page image for this?

I had a random brainfart about comparing it to VE day (Freedom for Europe!),
but maybe that's slightly too edgy. ;-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

                W.O.R.K: Weekend Over, Resume the Killings.