Concerning (Live) CDs

reading the recent discussion, I had the slight feeling that some things got
mixed up concerning LiveCDs/CDs.

One part of the discussion is about media files. I considered this a nice
discussion but basically it's the decision of Ubuntu, if there will be
non-free stuff on the CD, right?

The second part is a _CD_ for the college outreach project. This is
something completely different: It's goal is to distribute GTK/GNOME
applications for scientific use, including a desktop and OS. This, at least,
was my intention when I suggested it.

If, however, I'm the only one with such a feeling, please ignore this mail.
Thanks. :-)

10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS