Re: GNOME Journal..

Hmmm, interesting idea to incorporate money into this.  Though I am
leary to do that, that's not to say it couldn't be done in a manner that
aids in further production of the GNOME Journal and development of
GNOME.  I agree though, I would love to see more and more core GNOME
hackers writing articles for the GNOME Journal.  That is a big way to
show off what GNOME really can do and it's also a good way to get the
developers to *document* their work too.

Thanks,

Jim Hodapp