Re: wooing government.

Hi,

There are presentations of GNOME in the wiki in
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/MarketingMaterial

Luis is working on a powerpoint low-level presentation of GNOME
(at least, that's what I understood). There are also talking
points (the things that we should shout about as benefits) at
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/TalkingPoints - this isn't
polished, perhaps, but should be sufficient to drive a 20-30
minute presentation.

Cheers,
Dave.