Re: GNOME en P2P networks

I also think it's a good idea. Add the .exe GNOME applications
available, all the marketing materials we have....

Also BitTorrent links help, they are increasingly used in the
activist/artist/creatove/unconformist environments, where free software
is increasignly understood and arising expectations.

En/na Gezim Hoxha ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org