Re: real marketing or just catchy slogans?

El sáb, 17-12-2005 a las 13:14 +0100, Thilo Pfennig escribió:
> GNOME inside? :-)

hell yeah!... maybe with other words but we could ask distros that use
gnome as their main de (ubuntu, fedora, novell enterprise desktop) to
put a "powered by gnome"-or-something-like-that label on their websites
and cd cases. and linked to an url (in a cd case the url would be
printed vertically on the side of the badge, in a website it would be a
link) that was all like "when you click on the aplications menu you're
using GNOME, when you take a look at what time it is it's GNOME the one
that's telling to you. we are proud to welcome you to the GNOME desktop.

my two cents.

Phrodo_00
phrodo00.byethost11.com/blog