Re: real marketing or just catchy slogans?

<quote who="Alex Hudson">

> On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 11:31 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > I would prefer to just link to LiveCDs for the distributions, but
> > 1) They don't provide these at the right time.
> > 2) They don't all provide them.
> > 3) They are not all a good user experience.
>
> Didn't Luis start an ubuntu-offshoot "pure" GNOME live CD? What happened
> to that?

It's rocked for 2.12 - torrent.gnome.org :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

  "A 'lame' server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: 'Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!'" - Ralf
                                Hildebrandt