RE: GNOME's Target Markets

> With the LiveCDs (and soon the VMPlayer images) it is almost that
easy.
Check.  In about 90 seconds I am going to give a copy of Ubuntu to one
of my colleagues.

> Forgive my desparate amateurism. Save us.
It's all good!  There is no such thing as an amatuer in marketing.  We
are all consumers!  And consumers are the only source of "truth" in
marketing.

As I said before, since we are conducting an almost real-time email
conversation, perhaps we should shift to #marketing on irc.gnome.org?
If you (all) don't want to, I will understand.  It's a slow day at work
for me this morning, and I have time to spare...

Ciao,

John