Re: real marketing or just catchy slogans?

Hi,

I agree with many things you wrote in your post; I really do!

This is why I have to nitpick a little bit: ;-)

 1.) Intel markets itself to end users to be able to receive a premium
for its products and/or sell more.

 2.) Quality is seldomly a one-dimensional measure for buyers.

To use words as 'obvious choice' and 'unambiguously better' is in most
cases wrong. I believe your conclusions are thus not quite right:
There's quite a lot we need to convince end users of.

Cheers,
Claus