allowing windows users to use a linux desktop

Colinux (http://www.colinux.org) allows you to run linux simulataneously
with windows and it seems to me that if we could find a way to automate
this on a livecd of some sort we could allow people to try out GNOME in
line with their windows machine.  Allowing them to run GNOME
applications without having a windows version existing.

See:

http://wiki.colinux.org/cgi-bin/XCoLinux

Specifically if you look at the part where you can have multi-window
mode with cygin/X that might prove to be an interesting project to show
off the linux desktop.

Just another interesting way other than a live cd or vmware package.
Especially if you want to have a pure free software system (rather than
non-free vmware player)  I'm not saying non-free vmware is bad btw. :-)

Just brainstorming on a sunday afternoon. :-)

sri