Re: made some release notes 'splash' changes

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> > Someone picks it up and runs with it, despite any warnings.
>
> Oh, I see what you mean. I've, uh, tried to deal with it. ;)

We've done that before, too.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuBelowZero                       http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBelowZero

   "I think it will be admitted by all that to have exploited so great a
     scientific invention for the purpose and pursuit of entertainment
    alone would have been a prostitution of its powers and an insult to
        the character and intelligence of the people." - John Reith