Re: made some release notes 'splash' changes

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> > and remove the icky "people who actually did the work" bit.
>
> I was attempting there to make it non-marketese; am open to other
> explanations of what the community announce is.

Right, but there's non-marketese and there's ugly, unwelcoming phrases. How
about "is the official community announcement, and the press release is..."

- Jeff

--
UbuntuBelowZero                       http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBelowZero

           "'Cause remember, smug is beautiful." - Zachary Beane