Re: upcoming tuxmag article

> Something like this to start:
> http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnomeMyths

As said, yes, we would need to have something like this accessible from
http://gnome.org/about/

I couldn't call it Myths, because some of the aspects criticised are
real, but GNOME has a different opinion (real as well). Not sure either
about the Get the Facts. Following that Art of War spirit, I would avoid
any intention of saying "no sorry, you are wrong and we are right".
Instead, "we appreciate your criticism and this is the conclusion we
have got".

("GNOME responds"?)

Compared to http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnomeMyths , I would
developed more each item. Most of the steps done in GNOME are the result
of thoughts, plans and discussions. For instance, it would be useful for
many users explaining why GNOME thinks spatial browsing is better for
them than navigational browsing.

Maybe we could work on http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnomeMyths
since it's a wiki easy to edit and then bring to gnome.org the best
tips? A link from the official page at gnome.org to
http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnomeMyths could enforce this
feed-back between both pages.

Quim