Re: upcoming tuxmag article

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 10:51 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Do we need a standard FUD response (like a standard FAQ)?
>
> Guys, there was no FUD in this email, just a lot of standard Nick
> Petreley
> attitude.

Nod

Just to repeat a previous posting showing some of NPs work:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2005-May/msg00088.html

The problem isn't that NP prefers KDE over GNOME, it is that he hates
GNOME. He goes out of his way to discredit GNOME whenever he gets the
chance. He would be happy to see GNOME just disappear.

Maybe we need our own version of KDE Myths:
http://kdemyths.urbanlizard.com/

Something like this to start:
http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnomeMyths

-Luke