Re: Yet Another Poster

Luis Villa wrote:

On 8/10/05, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
Did another poster to match the Official Desktop of Happy People one.
It seems like I didn't have support for thaiwanese, so that's currently
three squares in the png. Will fix it later. Hope to do them as pdf
soon, not sure how though. Scribus svg support is not satisfying enough yet.
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/poster-language.png
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/poster-language.svg

If we want to change the texts, how best to do that?

Luis

P.S. Has anyone given any thought to how to i18n-ize these? Danilo, is
it possible to i18n-ize svg? :)

This is just a sketch, I'm planning on making it in Scribus later on, so that I can produce a simple pdf, easy to download and easy to print. I18n would be done to the scribus-file I imagine, perhaps in different layers.
I will put the source up real soon.

You could use the svg aswell though, if you really, really want to.
- Andreas