Re: Is this really the extent of our booth?

Tim should have a few more pictures, but it was basically that poster,
the two HP Gnome collage picture boards, some nice little brochures, and
the two computer setups we had. If we could round up that Booth in a Box
that a few people discussed a while back, it would certainly help.
Though we may need some financial backing to afford shipping it around.

Even as it was, we had a lot of interest when I was there yesterday.

-Travis