Re: OpenCD & GNOME

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> Can we make their LiveCD be basically our LiveCD, with the gconf tweaks
> and the advertising content?

Probably unlikely, as they're pimping Ubuntu directly (OpenCD is sponsored
by Canonical).

> We could try to ensure that fun applications running on Windows, such as
> Gimp and Inkscape, are identified as built with the GNOME development
> platform.

Shouldn't be tough at all, there's a spiffy Windows launcher thingy for
running the installers that includes some explanatory text. Would fit very
nicely there.

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

   "I came for the quality, but I stayed for the freedom." - Sean Neakums