OpenCD & GNOME

Hi,

I've been talking to the guys over at the OpenCD recently, trying to figure out how we can work together in terms of co-operation and co-branding. For thse who don't know, the OpenCD ships a bunch of free software apps (mostly GTK+ based) and also has a cut-down Ubuntu LiveCD in their latest version, so they also ship a complete GNOME desktop.

Anyone have any nice ideas about how we could get some nice news & marketing mileage out of a partnership?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary