Re: An SVG GNOME foot

Yeah, it is absurd to ask.  I had this problem earlier.  I ranted a
little about this in another thread.  BTW I also have the images. ;)
But I had to get them from jrb or someone else.  It's not in some
official area.

I was authorized to use the images for OSCON in case you wondered why I
had them. :)  I would like to put these somewhere so that people can
make brochures and what not.  I've been waiting for the board to finish
the guidelines.  Perhaps I should write the guidelines and have the
board approve them.

sri