Re: An SVG GNOME foot

Hi,

Jeff Waugh wrote:
> The GNOME logo graphics have specifically not been available in general
> because of the lack of a finalised trademark guidelines document. I have a
> series of images here which may be used:
>
>   http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/logo/
>
> Please get permission from the board before using them outside the scope of
> fair use.

Consider this a formal request - can the Marketing team
integrate the foot into marketing material that we work on for
posters, presentations, fact-sheets, t-shirts and so on?

Frankly, it's absurd we have to ask, but there you go...

Should we submit stuff we come up with on a case-by-case basis?

Dave.

--
        David Neary,
        Lyon, France