Re: Example media files

<quote who="Ian McIntosh">

> How about including a mini photo library?  Maybe 5 to 10 pictures?

Yeah, that would be handy for demonstrating thumbnailing, and perhaps f-spot
or gthumb.

> Jeff, about how much total space can this media use?

Let's aim for 10MB and see how that goes - it could expand.

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in Mataró, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

       "So I'll have to talk about what I know instead. If you are so
     inclined, you may infer that I am totally oblivious to anything I
                   don't talk about today." - Larry Wall