Re: GNOME Presentation Materials

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> I'm not entirely sure that any of these qualify, but I've been urged to
> submit these:

> Maybe these should go in a 'misc' dir or something? :) I don't want to
> clutter things if everyone else is more on-topic.

But they're all about GNOME, dude. ;-) Could you please do some HTML exports
of these on your machine (so they all look okay, and can be viewed online),
and choose a license? If you tarball those up, then I can place them in the

- Jeff

GVADEC 2004: Kristiansand, Norway
   "Everyone says they like Free Software - not everyone is ready to make
         the tough choices to make it happen." - Maciej Stachowiak