Re: GNOME Presentation Materials

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 23:14, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey
>
> A few people might have noticed, from the minutes of a recent GNOME
> Foundation Board meeting, that Jeff and myself are starting to work on a
> resource for presentation material that people can browse and reuse in
> their own presentations.
>
> We are looking for all kinds of submissions, in all kinds of languages
> and all kinds of formats [1]
>
>         o Papers
>                 - technical papers
>                 - whitepapers
>                 - case studies
>
>         o Slides from talks
>                 - technical
>                 - promotional
>                 - infrastructural
>
>         o Photos/Audio/Video
>                 - GNOME events
>                 - conferences

I'm not entirely sure that any of these qualify, but I've been urged to
submit these:

http://tieguy.org/talks/

three talks on:
* how to use bugzilla.gnome:
http://tieguy.org/talks/GUADEC-2002-Bugzilla_Sanity.sxi

* how to use bugzilla, more generally:
slides:
http://tieguy.org/talks/OLS-2003-How_GNOME_Learned_To_Love_The_Bug.sxi
paper:
http://tieguy.org/talks/OLS-2003-paper.ps

* gnome's organization:
http://tieguy.org/talks/GUADEC-2003-GNOME_organization_and_volunteering.sxi

Maybe these should go in a 'misc' dir or something? :) I don't want to
clutter things if everyone else is more on-topic.

Luis