Re: greetings. :-)

<quote who="Sri Ramkrishna">

> Hi folks..thought I would add myself to the list.

Welcome aboard, sri!

Everyone, sri is working on the GNOME Summaries, to get them back in action,
and is interested in collaborating with the marketing team for content and
editing and stuff. Sweet! This list might be an appropriate forum for doing
that work, and making sure the GNOME community is up to date with all the
cool stuff that goes on!

sri, how would you like to get this going? Let us know how we can help. :-)

- Jeff

         "It's my head, Schwartz - it's my head!" - John Malkovich