Re: Mapbox <-> GNOME Maps

Thank you Arun for the introduction.

Hey everyone,

Sorry to hear about the maps. I'd be really excited to find out more
about how Mapbox can help. I work very closely with OpenStreetMap, and
is based in our offices in Bangalore, India. For a start, Mapbox can
give GNOME maps for free for a year, using a coupon code and we can
look at traffic and adjust volumes as we go.

I'm copying my colleague Ali and Amisha. Ali will help you setup with
an account. Amisha contributes to GNOME Maps and recently came onboard
to do more maps stuff at Mapbox. Let us know.

Looking forward.

Cheers,
Sajjad