Stored routes in 3.17.90

Hi!

So I just pushed and tagged 3.17.90. In it I included storing and
completing against recent (5 latest) routes. I would appreciate
testing of this feature. If it feels to rough before we ship 3.18 I
might be open to reverting it.

Please try it out and let me know.

At the moment a route is stored 5 seconds after it has been fetched.
Since I do not want to store each intermitten route if one is
constructing a multi place route. The 5 seconds number is arbitrary.
Please comment if and how you think the ux could be improved.

Thanks!
Jonas