Re: Roadmap updates

Hi Oliver!

Its really great to see the progress Maps are making but I have
noticed that the roadmap on the wiki is outdated (it ends with the
3.12 release). I guess it would be good if someone updated the roadmap
to reflect the current reality.

Thanks! The roadmap will be updated really soon I think.
We are in the progress of trying to schedule an online meeting
do discuss what we want to do for 3.16. It will probably be moderatly
to extremly awesome.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Maps/Roadmap
--
-mvh Oliver Propst