Re: gnome-maps doesn't start due to geoclue

Hi,

Thank you very much. Sorry, I don’t really know what you mean by running geoclue manually. I see geoclue2
installs various executable files under libexec/. I’ve tried to run geoclue-manual, and then gnome-maps, with
no luck; geoclue-manual seems to start and run just fine, but gnome-maps shows the same error. Is this what
you were referring to?

Thank you.

Regards,
Juan.