My tasks for the next week

Hi guys!

I prefer to use this channel because my ZNC server died and I going to
loose your responses in IRC :(

Also, I didn't have time to think about my tasks yesterday on #gnome-maps.

At this time my work is almost ready and I'm just waiting for reviews.
So, I want to do some other tasks related to some issues that I've
found when developing markers and bubbles:

 - For the search result bubble, I'm trying to show different GUIs
depending on the place type, to do that, I need to use all the
properties for GeocodePlace objects. The problem is with the recent
places, PlaceStore does not save all the properties for a GeocodePlace
object, it should, if not, I cannot show the correct GUI if users
press on a recent place during search.

 - The search entry shows the recent places in a regular autocomplete
box as user writes in the entry, but when users press enter, it shows
a popover with the results and also we cannot see anymore the search
result. We need to polish that behaviour.
I think the best way to do it is show the popover when users start to
type and show everything, recent places and search results in the same
popover, I think we need to hack GtkSearchEntry to use a different
delay for the 'search-changed' signal emission to avoid killing OSM
API (also we could contribute to Gtk+ to add a property in
GtkSearchEntry to configure this delay, that value is hardcoded to
150ms in current Gtk+).

 - We need to organize the popover search results in some useful way.
   1) Organize the places into different groups (countries, streets,
pois, recent, etc)
   2) The "GeocodePlace::name" property is not useful to show it to
the user, for example:
        a) The object that represents Argentina as a country is
"Argentina, Argentina", that's a no-sense
        b) If we have a street and a building with the same name in
the same town, it's very difficult to distinguish which is which.
       So, we need to take care about the type of the places and show
something useful. We can solve it by grouping results, by showing some
hint next to the result entry, create and use more relevant icons.

On the other hand, the new features that remains to implement to me are:

 - Share button/Share dialog in bubbles (normal difficulty)
 - Check-in button in UserLocationBubble (very easy)
 - Improve SearchResultBubble UI (from my point of view, the marker
and bubble are actually better than the old MapLocation, but it can be
even better)

I think the issues that I mentioned first are more important (mainly
the first two) than the new features, so, what do you think, how
should I continue?

Thanks!