Maps 3.9.91

We are pleased to announce a new release of Maps, a map application for GNOME 3.

Changes since 3.9.90.2:

- Provide an AppData file for GNOME software center.
- Improved search results popup:
  - Add a scroll window to not fill screen with results.
  - Show place icons when available for user to be able to differentiate
    between results.
  - Show a spinner when search is on going.
  - Show matched part of results in bold fonts.
- Add a context menu with two options:
  - "What's here?": Finds the name of the place at cursor position.
  - "I'm here": Corrects/changes Maps' idea of where user is currently.
- Gracefully handle markup in search results.
- Fix build against latest gnome-common.
- Added/updated/fixed translations:
  - Brazilian Portuguese
  - Czech
  - Esperanto
  - Galician
  - Hungarian
  - Irish
  - Polish
  - Slovenian
  - Spanish
  - Tajik
  - UK

Dependency-related changes:

- Adapt to, and depend on GeoClue >= 1.99.3.

All contributors to this release:

Andreas Nilsson <anilsson redhat com>
Balázs Úr <urbalazs src gnome org>
Daniel Korostil <ted korostiled gmail com>
Daniel Mustieles <daniel mustieles gmail com>
Enrico Nicoletto <liverig gmail com>
Fran Diéguez <fran dieguez mabishu com>
Georges Basile Stavracas Neto <georges stavracas gmail com>
Jonas Danielsson <jonas threetimestwo org>
Kalev Lember <kalevlember gmail com>
Marek Černocký <marek manet cz>
Matej Urbančič <mateju svn gnome org>
Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com>
Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
Seán de Búrca <leftmostcat gmail com>
Victor Ibragimov <victor ibragimov gmail com>
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>
--------------------

Maps is licensed under GNU GPLv2+.

Dependencies (runtime):

* gjs
* geoclue
* geocode-glib
* champlain
* champlain-gtk

Home page: https://wiki.gnome.org/Maps/

Release tarball:
http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-maps/3.9/gnome-maps-3.9.91.tar.xz
sha256sum: 41dfa73345b21ca7f5b3880abcf5ae147f9b5f0adb8d2b88439d20f80f9b1d5e

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124