gnome-maps Links share with Viking

Hi,

I've just discovered your Maps project. I'm really happy to see such a project for Gnome.

Don't know if you already know Viking[1] but I noticed this project is not listed in your web pages. Related to what Maps can do, Viking has the ability to display a wide variety of maps via a quite simple extensible schema. I recently refactored the code in order to generalize the routing framework in order to support different routing engine (currently Google and OSRM, but many other are possible, even if most of the freely available services require a registering key).

[1] http://viking.sf.net/

I hope a long life to Maps and expect to bring a help as soon as possible.
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com