Re: [Mailman Site List] issue with gnome archive

We normally have a policy of not amending our public mailing list
archives. However, I have made a special exception in this case, as it
may not have been entirely obvious that by replying to the invitation
you were sent, you would be posting to a public list.

--
Ross