[Mailman Site List] issue with gnome archive

Dear mailman,

I'm having a very serious problem with gnome mail
archive of GUADEC3 2002. I sent an email to register
for the event, the email has all my contact details,
email address, phone number, mailing address, etc. and
it is really bothering me that it's open for everyone
to see, I didn't know that those emails were going to
put on public website for all to see. Here's the link
to my email:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-list/2002-March/msg00072.html

I'd like to ask you to remove my email from the
archives, I'm sure you understand that those are
private information and shouldn't be available for
anyone who could search Google and find them.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Kaveh Ruintan Tehrani