Re: [Mailman Site List] PDA Setup

On พฤ., 2005-08-18 at 18:51 -0700, judith brown wrote:
> ok....i have been trying for weeks now and i cannot get my PDA Palm
> Pilot to connect.  I have identified the serial port (dev/ttyS1).
> According to my book Red Hat Lunix 9 for Dummies pg. 159 #6 a "Click the
> Next button" should appear, but does not.  I have, however, identified
> my Pilot Identification to be the same as my log on.  #9 says to press
> the synchronize.....when I do keeps saying that connections has not been
> established and/or not recognized.

Hi, you've reached the administrators of the GNOME mailing lists.

The above question would be better posed to a support list/forum more
specifically aimed at users using PalmPilot PDAs with Linux.

A quick google for 'Linux Palm Pilot Users' turned up the following
links:

http://tuxmobil.org/pda_linux_palm.html
http://www.palmpower.com/issues/issue199908/linux001.html

Hope this helps,