[Mailman Site List] PDA Setup

ok....i have been trying for weeks now and i cannot get my PDA Palm Pilot to connect. I have identified the serial port (dev/ttyS1). According to my book Red Hat Lunix 9 for Dummies pg. 159 #6 a "Click the Next button" should appear, but does not. I have, however, identified my Pilot Identification to be the same as my log on. #9 says to press the synchronize.....when I do keeps saying that connections has not been established and/or not recognized.

what am i doing wrong???

thanx.
Judy