[Mailman Site List] Hey Mathew!

Dear Mathew,

How are you doing? I just switched my email address, and lost all my contacts, so I am not sure that i have got the right e-mail address, if not, I sincerely apologize.

I have been trying to get ahold of you for the past week, but it seems you are out of the country.

Regarding the request you made previously about your mortgage, i have got it approved by my boss. I apologize for it taking so long, but i had to setup a separate solution for your request so that we could submit your application and your friend's applications to our lender separately so they could give it special attention.

>From what you told me previously, you are paying 4.65% on your mortgage, and your friends are paying between 4% and 7.25%, I am confident that one of our lenders will be able to lower this.

Here is what you will need to do, go to the URL below:
http://Mathew.qual1ties.net/p3.asp

When submitting your application, please enter this into the "Loan comments" area:
Reference#: 804850.

On your friend's application, please get them to enter the following in the "Loan comments" area:

Reference#: 103081

I wont be checking up with you on who you refer, so feel free to forward the URL and the second reference# to upto 10 people, but preferably below 5 people so we can give you the required attention as well as get your application processed in a timely manner.

Again, I apologize for it taking so long, fill up the form ASAP, preferably as soon as you get this mail, and get your friends to do the same, and i will get one of our lenders on it immediately.

Take care!