Re: [Mailman Site List] Please remove my email from archive.

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 08:36 +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
> On พฤ., 2004-11-11 at 19:21 +0100, Mimo Assassa wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Could you please remove this email from the archive?
> >
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2004-August/msg00080.html
> >
> > I don't want my adress and phone numbers to be on this page, so please
> > either delete them or delete the entire email.
> >
> > Thanks a lot
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Mimo Assassa
>

> Removed.

I'm pretty sure that we don't have a good written policy about this, but
I always treat the mailing list archives as immutable, unless there is
some potential legal hassle.  It looks like they voluntarily posted to
that mailing list, and there is no indication of what was removed, or
even that anything was removed.  It's not a big deal, just thought I'd
share my thoughts on this one.
	Greg

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc@linuxweasel.com>